Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge Mississauga (South) offers a variety of dining options for the Mississauga and Oakville area. Located at the northwest corner of Dundas/Winston Churchill, we’re a perfect place to relax after a shopping at Costco or before a birthday celebration at Bowlerama. Open 7 days a week – early mornings and late nights – Symposium Mississauga is easily accessible from the QEW, Hwy 401 and the 403 and has ample free parking. We invite you to “Escape the Ordinary” ™ and enjoy our welcoming surroundings and great food. With 145 indoor seats, 70 seats on our beautiful outdoor patio, and an exclusive, private room dining for 40, you’ll see why we’re a local favourite.
"Redefining the Cafe experience ™" since 1996, Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge is a fully licensed family restaurant, offering a large variety of great menu options including: full service breakfasts (served daily until 4pm), seafood, steaks, burgers, sandwiches, vegetarian fare, fresh fruit smoothies, and rotating daily special features; as well as exotic desserts, traditional european cappuccinos and specialty beverages.
Symposium restaurants are a unique and exciting concept with a contemporary twist on a traditional cafe. Upscale, yet casual, the Symposium’s unique decor provides the perfect ambiance for any type of gathering: from business functions and family celebrations, to “date nite” dinners and martini nights. Open 7 days a week from early mornings to late evenings, we also offer open air dining options with vibrant, social, full- service seasonal patios. A complete Symmetry for the Senses ™
Try everyone’s favourite meal deal with our 7-Day promotions – the most innovative and popular in the Ontario restaurant market! And when combined with the Symposium Cafe customer service and quality, it’s no wonder Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge continues to be honoured with Readers’ Choice awards including Best Breakfast, Best Brunch, Best Family Restaurant, Best Business lunch, Best Desserts, Best Atmosphere and Best Bistro. Come see why Symposium Cafe is your best dining option in Mississauga South.
- Full service Breakfast/Brunch menu: Omelettes, Waffles, French Toast, Freshly squeezed juices
- Lunch menu: burgers, salads, soup, appetizers, sandwiches, and full breakfast menu til 4 pm
- Dinner menu: steaks, seafood, pastas, rice bowls and unique appetizers
- Fully licensed lounge: specialty cocktails, over 30 martini options, 12 beer on tap, 34 varieties of wine, specialty coffee beverages.
- Late night Kitchen open: full restaurant menu available til closing including burgers, steaks, seafood
- Our restaurants are open early mornings and late nights
- Award winning restaurant concept
- Scenic patio dining
- Upscale, romantic restaurant: perfect for engagements, anniversaries, rehearsal dinners
- Good selection of vegetarian menu options
- Extensive selection of decadent mouth- watering desserts: cakes, freshly made waffles, ice-cream, crepes
- Kid’s menu
- Early Bird Breakfast
- Early Bird Dinners
- Monday special: $5 burgers and $5 domestic pints
- Tuesday special: $5 gl of wine and 12.95 pasta and rice bowl specials
- Wednesday special: $5.25 Martinis and $10.95 Mussels
- Thursday special: $48 Date night – Dinner for Two deal
Sunday – Thursday
8am to 12am
Friday & Saturday
8am to 1am
Prices subject to change
| Symposium Cafe Mississauga South Restaurant & Lounge
Tel: 905-820-3100 |
Fax: 905-820-3101 |
|3055 Dundas Street West,
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada,
Need another reason to visit Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge Mississauga South? Check out reviews from our loyal customers on TripAdvisor, Yelp and Zomato. Here’s what they’ve said:
- Excellent restaurant!
- When you have a large group it’s not often that everyone is blown away by their choice
- Went for dessert during the weekday…ended up ordering red wine, waffles and ice cream
- Go for the Chocolate Mojito Cheesecake…ridiculously delicious
- Love Symposium: Great Food, Staff, Ambience and Patio!
- We always have a great time there. Excellent service with good food
- Our family loves this place. Great service, wonderful desserts and great drinks
- My Greek salad was absolutely delicious, as was my husband’s house salad, both beautifully presented
- An experience worth repeating
- Loved the waffles
- Found them on the web during a business trip. Nice discovery
- The burger was delicious, it had fresh guacamole and bacon
- Business meeting with lunch and everything was well organized
- Burger and beer Mondays have great value